OUR HISTORY

 

The Petersburg Christian Church was once known as the Christian Meeting House and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.  The Christian Meeting House was a Greek Revival structure built in 1840 and used continuously for church services as well as public meetings.  The Chapin Memorial Library, Boone County’s first library, was added in 1949 through the generous donation of a former resident.

  • c-facebook